- Decrease by 4,6% of restaurant visitorship due to the bad weather at the end of December 2010 – Les Echos de la Franchise – March 3, 2011
- According to Roland Héguy, national president of Umih, in the Hotellerie Restauration Magazine of August 1st «The Weather is the judge and the referee of the activity»
- « Bad weather influences by 30% the visitorsip of amusement parks» - Le Figaro – August 9,2011 – from an interview of Protourisme
Professionals from the T&L sector are concious that the weather impacts the balance of their season. Weather influences customers behavior and therefore the level of visitorship. A nice weather encourage customers to seat on the terrasse… a simple shower will influence sales at lunch time…. A heat wave will generate a stock shortage of ice cream… a nice weather will increase the number of visitors at the amusement park and as a consequence impact its restaurants, its fast food stands and therefore the supply chain...
- What’s the synergy between number of visitors and the weather ?
- How to forecast 10 days in advance the number of visitors in your restaurant based on the weather?
- How to anticipate online booking according to the weather and adjust your call center?
- How to forecast in advance which type of menu will be chosen and adapt the supply per product category based on the weather?
- How to size your human resources according to the level of activity and the weather?
- How to optimize your stocks and reduce shortage?
- When should you plan your media advertising in light of a nice weather?
Restaurants, restaurant chains, amusement parks, hotels and chains, campings, Call centers and online reservation centers, tour operators, … see their activities vary following weather fluctuations and impact multiple departments in their decision making processes.
CLIMPACT WCS allow you to:
- Understand and measure precisely the weather impact on the business down to the restaurant
- Forecast the supply per product category, per menu or per salad or per pastries or per ice cream types
- Have the right product at the right location at the right time in order to optimize your stocks and avoid shortage to improve your customer satisfaction
- Anticipate 10 days in advance the visitorship of your restaurants and adjust the planning of your human resources
Leaders of the sector rely on CLIMPACT to better understand and anticipate the impact of weather and climate fluctuations on their tourism and leisure activities. Analyzing the weather impact on its activity remains a performance tool to leverage actions and optimize margins.